Report Road Issues

Report Road Issues

n partnership with Gloucestershire County Council’s Highways department, the Parish Council works to ensure the roads within the Parish are kept in good condition. If you see a defect or a problem with any of the following, you can report it directly to the Highways department:

  • Potholes
  • Lights, signals and signs
  • Damage to pavement or kerb
  • Trees, hedges and vegetation
  • Drainage and flooding
  • Spillages or obstructions on the road and Public Right of Ways (PROW) such as public footpaths and bridleways

To report any highways issues, report the problem online or email the department directly on

Alternatively you can use

Fix My Street #